Table of Contents
Piles are hemorrhoids, another term for hemorrhoid tissue in the canal, which contains blood vessels supporting tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.
What Are Piles?
Piles or hemorrhoids are blood vessels in the walls of the rectum and anal canal. The disease occurs when the blood vessels swell and the tissue over the tumor expands. This process creates a sac-like structure that becomes more inflamed. This causes pain and discomfort during our bowel movements. They have six rows and can be internal or external. The internal ones are usually between two and four centimeters from the opening.
Piles Are Classified Into Four Stages
Stage 1: Some minor burns inside the anus. So they are invisible.
Stage 2: In this stage, the piles grow inside the anus after the first stage.
Stage 3: In this stage, we see hemorrhoids or piles, and they appear outside the anus. When it hangs from the rectum, we can add it again.
Stage 4: But at this stage, we cannot push back inside the anus and need treatment.
Symptoms Of Piles
- Bleeding during bowel movements.
- Itching or irritation in the anus.
- Pain when crossing devices
- Lumps around your anus.
- Having to urinate even after going to the toilet.
- Straining due to bowel movement.
- Swelling in the anal area.
Diagnosis Of Disease
Although piles can be diagnosed by visual examination of the rectal area, a digital rectal exam involves inserting a clean, gloved finger as recommended by the doctor to ensure there are no abnormalities or digestive disorders.
Surgeons have two main types of options
Traditional Surgery In Piles
A combination of 1 teaspoon of turmeric, a little onion juice, and 1-2 teaspoons of mustard oil applied to the pile’s area will provide immediate relief. You can add some turmeric to our onion juice and drink it. Onion is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. Doing this helps to reduce the pain and swelling of the piles as well as stop the bleeding.
aser proctology can treat piles of the colon, anus, and rectum through laser application. Hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures, polyps, and pilonidal sinuses are some of the diseases that are curable using laser treatment. Laser treatment for this disease and cracks Both men and women can get rid of the disease quickly by undergoing laser treatment.
Causes Of Piles
- Piles occur due to increased pressure in the veins in the rectum.
- By heavy lifting
- Prolonged sitting and constipation or diarrhea.
- Spinal cord injury
How To Prevent Piles
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Eat fiber foods (such as whole wheat, brown rice, oatmeal, pears, carrots, and bran) to keep your poo soft.
- Take a warm bath or sit in warm water for relief.
- Keep your bottom clean and dry
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, and tea.
- Use an ice pack wrapped in a towel to ease rectal discomfort.
- Avoid spending more time in the toilet than necessary.
- Losing weight can reduce this disease.
- Try not to strain during bowel movements.
- Don’t be shy to consult a doctor
- Elevate your feet on a low stool or chair when you go to the bathroom to relieve pressure.
What Foods Should We Avoid If We Have Piles?
- Spicy food
- Very fast
- Darry Products
- White flour
- the meat
- Salty food
What Food Should We Suggest If Piles?
- Root vegetables
- Cucumber and Watermelon
- Pear, apple, raspberry, and banana.
To Cure Without Surgery.
- Eating healthy foods (fruits, whole foods, fiber foods, etc.)
- Topical treatment.
- Be active (the physical activity can reduce the effect of constipation)
- Sit in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day
- Have soft stools
- Staying hydrated