About Reetha Powder
Reetha powder: To keep the hair strong and healthy we have to wash our hair 4 times a week.In earlier days, women used to bath with the help of Reetha once a week.Still, in some villages reetha is used as a shamppo. It takes lot of time, it is very difficult to deal with Reetha. Because it takes along time and the pieces of Lisa sticks in the hair.To avoid this problem.we have an alternative solution that is reetha powder. Reetha reduces dandruff and keeps the hair hygenic to make Lisa into powder we have to use the following steps
1.Cut the reetha into pieces and remove the seed .
2.Take the black outer layer of the seed and don’t add in the powder.
3.Take the inner part of the seed,and Lisa outer part. make into a fine pieces and grid into a fine power
4.Mix it with water and apply it to the scalp and wash your hair
remember not to wash the hair regularly with Lisa,it damages the hair. use shampoo twice a week and Lisa twice a week.
lice is a main problem mainly for womens.that makes the hairfall,itching and also it stops the hair growth.
The prefect solution for this is neem oil .apply the neem oil to scalp and leave it for 10 min the baby lices dies,
the mother lice dies with in 30 min.
How To Use Reetha Power ?
present days Reetha is used in hair cosumetics like hair oil, shampoo, conditioner, and even as a hair wrap.
but with Lisa they are using a hard chemicals like sodium that may damages the hair
All in all, it is a complete hair solution that treats many hair problems. let’s see how to use it as a shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask.
1. Reetha As Shampoo
Reetha is a perfect solution if you want to make your own homemade shampoo. Take a Lisa and extract all the seeds take the black outer layer of the seed and don’t add in the powder..
store the power in a container. now the shampoo is ready
- Take th power how much do you want
- Mix water to it make it a fine paste
- Use like a normal shamppoo.
The shampoo is now ready. This keeps your scalp healthy and your hair thicker and stronger.
2. As A Reetha Conditioner
Lisa not only work as a shampoo but it also work as a conditioner – just repeat the steps above with amla or shikakai. Your homemade conditioner is ready.
It gives healthy ,shiny and super soft hair.
3. As A Reetha Tuft Of Hair
reetha as hair pack it is Very easy to do.
- Add water to about three teaspoons of powder and make a paste.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice to the mixture with two teaspoons of yogurt.
- Mix and apply all over the scalp and hair.
- Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- use the hairpack 3 -4 times a week for the best benifits
It’s a great booster for hairfall,dullness of hair ,and will dramatically improve texture of hair.
What Is The Best Reetha Powder Solutions For Hair?
It’s good to know all the benefits of Lisa for hair, but you also need to know how to use it to get all the benefits of letha. Can I make your hair healthier and shinier when used with the right natural ingredients. You may not need expensive hair products that contain tons of chemicals.
1. Reetha And Coconut Oil
Do you want thick and strong hair? the ultimate solution is Simply add Lisa to your regular hair oil and watch the magic.
- Heat 100 ml of coconut oil for 5 minutes
- Add a handful of reetha and amla.
- Mix well and leave to act for 24 hours.
- Continue to heat the Lisa and amla in the oil well.
- Store thatin the bottle
- Use it like normal hair oil.
2. Reetha And Henna
we can also use it as a dye (henna stains) keeps the hair very attractive and adds volumes.
- Take three tablespoons of dry Lisa or take 3 table spoons of Lisa power and Three tablespoons of henna powder in a bowl
- Mix into a paste
- Apply for your sclap and massage lightly
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with mild shampoo or natural homemade shampoo
3. Reetha And The Egg
If you want a shiney hair , stop your hairfall and want to give a new life for your hair. then use egg
- Take two eggs
- Take two tablespoons of amla
- Take two tablespoons of dry Lisa powder
- Take two tablespoons of Shikakai
- Mix everything into a paste
- Apply to the sclap and massage and leave for 30 minutes
- wash with a mild shampoo
- Use three times a week for the best results.
Can I Apply Reetha On Face?
Reetha has natural conditioning properties that help hydrate the skin.Thus, that is best for dry skin. People with sensitive skin can use normal soap as they are harmless. Applying to the face brightens the complexion and evens out the skin tone. Lisa also helps for clear stubborn pimples and blackheads quickly.
What Is Best Among Shikakai Or Reetha?
Shikakai or acacia concinna haves a rich vitamin C, which is beneficial for hair. Shikakai naturally lowers the pH level and preserves the hair’s natural oils, leaving it healthy and shiny. It is also effective for strengthening and conditioning hair. Amla, reetha, and shikakai complement each other, so combine them together for healthy and shiny hair. All these ingredients come in two forms. One is dried fruit, and the other is powder. Amla, reetha, and shikakai are suitable for all hair types and prevent split ends, hair loss, dandruff, gray hair, and other hair-related problems and make hair softer and smoother.